MEETING AGENDA 3/3/20 6:00 PM
- CALL TO ORDER- 6:00 PM
- INTRODUCTIONS-Members, Guests
SPECIAL GUEST PROGRAM- NHDP Platform Committee
Explanation of platform and rules. This happens bi-annually.
They are on a listening tour to hear what we have to say. They will take testimony until April 1st, on the 3rd they will publish the platform on the website. They will take written testimony up until the 10th. This is only for STATE issues, not FEDERAL. This is a value statement, of a legislative agenda. Everyone is encouraged to make their suggestions and given three minutes to do so.
- REPORTS FROM THOSE SERVING IN ELECTIVE OFFICE
Jay Kahn 3 weeks until crossover. All bills very contraversial bills coming from committee. Communicate on both sides if you feel strongly about any bills.
- REPORTS FROM TOWN CHAIRS No news
- REPORT FROM NHDP- No one present
- SECRETARY REPORT – Ann Heffernon, posted
- TREASURER REPORT – Frank Dobisky On hand 21,676.15 In account. 63 in Eddie fund
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Fund Raising –JoAnne Fenton
- Cabin fever will be pushed off. Yard sale in April or May. Spaghetti dinner 5/30
- Reports from Cheshire County Democratic Committee Sub-committees
Membership/Outreach-Heather Stockwell/Tim Butterfield
Held a community breakfast. About 15 people. March will be held on the 28th, At the Pub
Governance/Nominating-Jim Tetreault Nothing to report
Communications-Ann Heffernon nothing new to report
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
A Grandmothers in Action 2020-JoAnne Fenton
This will be delayed until April Meeting.
- Community Kitchen Volunteers
- Upcoming Events
- Next meeting – April 7th